Friday 30 May 2014

Want Maleficent CheekBones?


If it wasn't astoundingly obvious already, content on here has been a little.. sparse? non existent. Though my first exam is looming in less than a week, this discovery was enough to pull me out of my revision depths and realise my desperate blogging itches. 

I will admit, I'm a complete contour fiend. Anything that claims to work wonders with the hollows makes an automatic dash to the top of my extremely long wish list, but of course this bearing the name 'Sculpt' had me running for the hills...towards the nearest MAC counter. 

This can only be described as the penultimate matte cool toned brown with a perfect grey undertone. The fact that there isn't a whisper of orange means the definition will be much more natural and less fake tan gone wrong, and being a firm Nars Laguna fan, even I feel it can get a little orange from time to time. There's also not really much to fault on MAC powders, its highly pigmented and I find it to last the majority of the day, so longevity isn't an issue.  
Though prosthetics did give Angelina Jolie the upper hand, I'd say this does a darn good job for a more natural contour.

Even being part of a limited collection, I do believe this is available on the permanent line, thankfully. So if you're not quick enough to snatch this up with the Maleficent packaging, you still have the option of ordering it online. 

 I know this is quite a snappy post, but I couldn't keep my brain focused with this brewing review circling. I probably won't be popping up until my last exam now (20th of June) so wish me luck! 

1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous product! Didn't know Disney and MAC did make up together like this! Very cute.
    http://www.sweetwordsprettypictures.com

    ReplyDelete