Wednesday 26 February 2014

THOUGHTS: Charles Worthington Texturising Spray


Now I'm not really one to slather products onto my hair very often. However, being the owner of waist length, pin straight hair certainly does not do me any favours in the volume department. So I will do just about anything to give my hair a bit of a lift. 

I've attempted a few texturising sprays in the past, and all have been a bit of a let down if I'm being honest. But after seeing Amelia Liana on Youtube compare this to the ever famous Oribe dry texturising spray, I was completely on board. 

Its a simple aerosol that I focus on the roots. It does leave me with a matted, sticky...sawdusty-ish texture which I didn't find too appealing at first, but got used with continual use. Once sprayed, I simply tousle my hair at the roots with my fingers, accentuating the volume.
The one aspect I love about this is that it does in fact maintain that much needed volume throughout the day, without me having to keep it in the bag for top ups. It has definitely made all the difference to my once limp and lifeless mane. 

I think I'm slightly obsessed. 

I would highly recommend this product, and at the penny saving price of £6.99, It's definitely worth giving it a go. 

5 comments:

  1. I like the fact that the volume seems to last all day, bonus point from me :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard so many people talk about this recently, my hair is flat as a pancake i think i need it in my life!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i was the same! its so hard to get volume into my hair without this :) xo

      Delete
  3. I've been intrigued by this after Amelia mentioned it, going to have to buy it I think! xx

    ReplyDelete