Friday 28 February 2014

MONTHLY FAVOURITES : February



I always seem to forget how fast the month of february goes, and before you know it, I'm conjuring up my list of products that make the cut for the months favourites. This month has revolved around looking put together with minimal effort required, and boy have I mastered that technique these 4 weeks. 




Charles Worthington Texturising Spray - 
Taking me just 10 seconds to achieve that slightly messy but voluminous style, a quick spritz at the roots and a ruffle with the fingertips and you're good to go. 

Revlon Matte Balm in 'Complex' - 
Yet again, a simple effortless nude, specifically in crayon form for easy top up throughout the day. Though fully buffed and moisturised lips are a must for this formula, it's highly recommendable to a fellow nude lover. 

Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Paint in 'Rich Russet' - 
With Lily Pebbles' constant talk about this somewhat unique formula, it was near impossible to resist the temptation. A simple sweep across the lid and blend around the edges and all is good again. I've yet to review these, so a 'thoughts' post should be up sometime soon for a more in depth description and view.

Deborah Lippmann Polish in 'Blue Orchid' - 
I've had this within my grasp for a little over a week and can already confess that this will be the shade consistently adorning my fingertips in the coming spring to summer months.

MAC 217 Brush - 
I doubt this wondrous tool even requires a description. Its been a faithful companion and a constant reach for when needing a soft wash of colour over the lids.

Micheal Kors Wristlet -
Admittedly, I do sport a fair amount of monochrome, so having a slight pop of colour can be quite refreshing from time to time. This provides a pocket built specially for an iphone to fit snug and a few card slots on each side. Its been highly convenient for both a quick trip to the corner shops (or in my case Sainsburys) or if I'm just not feeling lugging round a handbag containing everything but the kitchen sink. 

Hope everyone has had a lovely month of february! 

5 comments:

  1. I cannot stop reccomending the MAC 217 brush to all my friends, it soo good haha!

    I've been eyeing up the Revlon Matte Balms for some time now, I think i'll have to try them out!
    Lovely post :)

    Hannah
    x

    http://bananabeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the scandaleyes eyeshadow paint in manganese purple, and it just stays put all day long, I would love to a review on the shade you have!

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved these, the wristlet is gorgeous! MK TOO *_*
    and I totally agree about the rich russet, such a beaut to use!
    Iqra |The Blushing Giraffe
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to pick up Complex the other day but every one they had in the store had been swatched :( hopefully i'll be able to pick it up this weekend - it looks so beautiful xx

    kizzyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete