Wednesday 12 February 2014

Mini London Beauty Haul


Oh how I've missed blogging, its been what... 5 days? It feels like I've been away for 5 years! If you haven't already figured out from the title, I took a little trip to london and missed college, how rebellious. The soul purpose being to see the magnificent Taylor Swift in concert at the O2. It was amazing, spectacular, life changing... okay maybe not the last one, but I'm a huge fan so I guess you could say it was. 
Fan girling out of the way. I did manage to pick up a few beauty bits whilst on my travels; though not exactly a mountain of goodies, I thought it was worth a quick post to provide me with an opportunity to explain my absence. 

Revlon Colour Burst Matte Balms in 'Complex' and 'Mischievous':
 Good ol' crayons. Fuss free and travel friendly. I'm all for matte formulas, so these simply called out to me. I was a feeling a new nude and 'mischievous', being a peachy orange will be perfect for the (hopefully) coming spring months; looking great with tanned or olive skin tones. 

Revlon Colour Burst Lipgloss in 'Bellini':
I'm not much of a lipgloss junkie; sticky lips are just not my thing, but this formula gives me a nice shine without the glue-y feeling. I've also heard Gabriella from VelvetGh0st chat on about this shade in particular and thought it would compliment the Matte balm in 'Complex' quite nicely. 

Kiko Ultra Glossy Lip Liner in '604': 
I got pretty excited when I saw the Kiko store as I've yet to try the brand out. Again, a nude shade, but I figured I would need one at some point. 

Kiko Full Protection Stick Foundation:
These were on sale for a wondrous price of £4. My shade was unfortunately not available, so I decided to go all make up artist-y and purchase a dark shade to use as a cream contour, though i've yet to test that theory out.  

1 comment:

  1. Aw I need to try those Revlon Matte Balms! I've never tried anything from Kiko either! Nice haul!! :)

    Kate | raspberrycheeks

    ReplyDelete