Sunday 23 June 2013

Introducing me...

My very first post. This should really be remembered! Well I'm Chloe and I am a 17 year old girl living in the lovely place that is England (which is really not lovely considering the weather conditions we have to endure...which I maybe over exaggerating but who says thats was always a bad thing) 


I may remember this day as the whimsical beginning of my career as a beauty blogger when I am successful, working for vogue and such other fantasies that may or may not come true. OR this blog may become just another failing attempt at becoming the next Anna Wintour or Zoella (who I absolutely adore and practically stalk her blog!) and seemingly crush my beauty dreams. 


Either way, as of right now on this quite chilly and dark night (obviously) I fantasise that one day this blog may be all the talk in the 'bloggersphere' and hopefully will become a successful blog. 


Anyway, aside from the fantasies, I just thought this would be a seemingly light first post to get into the swing of things and grasp the fact that anybody...everybody...or even nobody can now read my thoughts and opinions in this quite scary world of internet. 
 I love all things fashion and beauty related hence the beginning of my blog. As cliché and shallow as that may seem, i do have other interests, i promise, but I think I'll save that for some other random post. So... yeah! 
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG AND SPREAD THE WORD! 
Also, i have twitter and instagram so please follow! 

twitter: ColourMeChloe22
(I know some of you may hate justin bieber but it's my personal account so I will have a blogger account up soon!.. haters gon' hate)

Now I'm just gonna leave you with this cute ass picture... 


love 


No comments:

Post a Comment