Friday 28 June 2013

MONTHLY FAVOURITES: June




Ever since watching and reading all the monthly favourites on youtube and blogs, I have wanted to do my very own . So when starting this blog the first thing that I screamed (inside my head of course) was "I finally get to do my very own monthly favs!!". The point is- I am VERY excited to be doing this post! 
Apart from finishing college, not much has happened in the month of June and because of that my make up has been kept quite simple. So in terms of beauty favourites, there all products that I have been using on a daily basis. 

BEAUTY FAVOURITES:- 

REVLON ColourStay Ultimate Suede in 'Socialite' - 
Spending most of my time in college, I like to just wear something quite neutral on the lips. This product has a smooth creamy texture that can easily be applied without a mirror due to the neutral shade. I love this colour just because it is definitely a 'my lips but better' colour which just enhances my lips without it being a SHABAM bold red lip. 

NARS Bronzer in 'Laguna' - 
This is definitely a cult beauty favourite of mine and probably everyone else's in the blogger world. I love to contour and do almost every day and this is the perfect product for both contouring or just adding colour back into your skin. It has a slight shimmer in the pan but is completely matte when applied to the face. 

MAYBELLINE Colour Tattoo in 'On and On Bronze' - 
I talked a lot about this cream shadow in my last post so I won't say much but I have just been using this for a wash of colour over my lids to enhance and brighten my eyes due to the metallic shade. 

SIMPLE Kind To Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturiser - This is a very light moisturiser that I've been using everyday in the morning before applying my make up just because it soaks into the skin quite quickly so I don't have to stand there for ages waiting for my moisturiser to dry..which can be quite a pain. 






SWATCHES:- 

Left- REVLON ColourStay Ultimate Suede in 'Socialite'
Middle- MAYBELLINE Colour Tattoo in 'On and On Bronze' 
Right- NARS Bronzer in 'Laguna'
 (although you can't really see it as my hand got quite tanned..ooh that rhymed!) 




RANDOM FAVOURITES:

Necklace (can't remember where it's from, sorry) - 
Recently, I have really been into statement jewellery pieces and this one I have been wearing a tonne! Just because the spiked detailing gives the outfit a bit more of an edge but at the same time it is still quite simple so can be worn with just about any plain outfit. 





CUP TUMBLER - 
I know it's a tad random but I have been trying to drink more water and so I thought buying this cute ass cup would encourage me to drink more. I have been taking this to college with me everyday and it has actually worked. I just drink the water because I love the novelty of drinking through a straw! 



SAINSBURY'S Fizzy Fang Sweets - 
Theres not much to say about them other than the fact that I have been LOVING these things! They are just fizzy goodness and I advise anyone who loves sour sweets to go get them.. now! 



SONG FAVOURITE:- 
PASSENGER 'Let her go' 




love 


No comments:

Post a Comment