Monday 24 June 2013

LUSH Review: Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter


adore LUSH products and so it seemed like a good idea that it would be the subject for my very first review. 

I purchased Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter quite a while ago purely on a whim and with no particular purpose in mind other than it seemed like a good product and for quite a while it was just sat on my vanity for display purposes only. 

Only recently during the summer spells, I have been experiencing an increase in dry patches here, there and well... Just about everywhere, especially on my cuticles (As I have naturally very dry skin) so this particular product caught my eye. 


The fragrance:-  the immediate fragrance of lemons is quite strong (some may say overpowering)  which at first I wasn't really to fond of and so I kind of put of using it but After a while I took quite a liking to the lemony goodness.
Quick note: this could be the overwhelming factor as to wether or not you buy this product so in simpler terms-
TRY BEFORE BUY!
Texture:- it is quite a solid almost bar (but a tad softer) like product and is quite oily to touch and when massaging it to the skin which I guess is like a buttery texture but I personally like the texture as I feel like I can feel it working on my skin. 

The good stuff:- A little goes a LONG way! which means a smaller tub will last you a very long time. This obviously varies on how you use it and wether you're a moisturising freak- like myself!
•The colour of the product in itself is Amazing! I mean who doesn't want to rub a vibrant almost luminous yellow cream on their skin in a hopes it will make it baby soft! 
•obviously it can be used on almost all dry patches around the body and is long lasting.
 TIP: Use it on the ends of your hair to hydrate the tips for healthier looking locks!


The bad stuff: the only factor I can think of is the smell and even then it may not come as a high priority and may not put you off so... To each his (or should i say her) own really :) 

Overall, I feel that it is an easy and carefree product that is useful for tackling those gritty dry patches, wether it be from the finger tips to those worn out elbows. 

Hope this helped, 

Love 

Chloe xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment