Monday 24 June 2013

Purchases at Harvey Nichols Beauty Bazaar

Watching an interview with Miranda Kerr's make up artist, Noni Smith, I had my heart set on Nars velvet Matte lip pencil in 'Red Square' which is a classic orange based red that suits all skin types and enhances the whiteness of your teeth which is ALWAYS an added bonus! 

My other purchase was the Mac's Cremesheen glass in 'Double Dare' I immediately got drawn to this colour as it reflected Mac's lustre lipstick in 'plumful' which is one of my favourites. With this in mind, I wanted to rush home and layer the two to enhance that warm Berry colour, it may not be a summer shade but I was quite content with the purchases I made! 

Here are the swatches:- 
Left- Mac's lustre lipstick in 'plumful' layered with Mac's Cremesheen glass in 'double dare' 
Middle- Mac's Cremesheen glass in 'double dare' 
Right- Nars velvet matte lip pencil in 'red square' 

Love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment