Wednesday 3 July 2013

SUMMER SELECTION SERIES: 5 Products I Would Repurchase







Sorry I haven't posted in a while but I do have an excuse.
 So this week I have been on a work placement in a... wait for it.... law firm! and yes, I do feel a bit like legally blonde (which is my all time favourite movie... EVER!) so that just may have influenced my interest in law... But anyways, Its still going on and have accumulated many paper cuts from all the filing but its an experience. 

Long introduction over. So I thought I would do another post in my Summer Selection Series and watching through my subscriptions I saw this title come up a lot so I thought it would be fun!



1. MAC Lustre Lipstick in 'Plumful' 
This was my very first MAC lipstick so I cherish it like it's my baby. Since then, I've purchased quite a few more but this will probably always be my absolute favourite shade. It suits just about every skin tone and is great for a day time look or can be layered for a more intense pop of colour in the evening. Also, Lustre Finishes are my favourite formula just because its moisturising and at the same time is very highly pigmented. 




The Swatch For 'Plumful':- 




2. MAC Fix + 
This is just such a useful product to have on your vanity. I mostly use it for setting my makeup after I've finished just so the powder is set and I don't have a powdery face. But it can also be spritzed on a brush before applying eyeshadow to intensify the colour or I sometimes Spritz it on my buffing brush (from real techniques) before applying foundation for a more airbrushed finish. All in all, i think its just one of those things i would miss if i didn't repurchase it. 





3. NARS Bronzer in 'Laguna' 
This product has popped up in my blog before so I won't ramble. Its just a classic cult product that i use everyday wether it be for contouring or just to give the face a bit more of a sun kissed glow. But either way, I'm sure everyone and her dog has heard it so need I say no more, i mean the product just speaks for it's self. 



As you can see, I have hit slight pan which I did mentally (and maybe slightly psychically) cry when noticing this. It's a sad time. 




4. BIODERMA Créaline H2O 
I'm pretty sure this product isn't available in the UK but if it is... or you live or visit France you should just go buy it! It takes off the toughest of waterproof makeup without tugging your eye off and I use this in replacement of cleansing wipes just because it's all round better for the skin. If you are not able to get a hold of this particular cleansing water, there are a few on the UK market. 
A good dupe would be L'Oreal Skin Perfection Micellar solution which is a steal at £4.99!




5. COLLECTION Lasting Perfection Concealer 
This is another product that has cropped up on here before but at £4.19 who could do better than that! I think this will always be a concealer I will stick to and continue to repurchase. It gives a lasting full coverage to hide those pesky blemishes and is just an all round brilliant product for both the price and the product its self! 



Love 


No comments:

Post a Comment