Tuesday 23 July 2013

SUMMER SELECTION SERIES: I ❤ Summer Tag





1. Favorite bronzer for summer?

NARS 'Laguna' Bronzer :-
As if it isn't already obvious enough! This fine product has popped up on a numerous amount of my posts and is the bronzer I use everyday. Wether it be for contouring or just to give the face that aftersun summer glow.










2. You're relaxing in a hammock, on a tropical island. What are you sipping on? (Favorite summer drink)

Aloe Vera Water :-
This is just about all I drink the summer, it is more refreshing; more interesting and contains more vitamins and all that good stuff the body needs than water! It has little jelly like bits in it that I personally love and it just hits the spot when you are baking in that sweltering sun. 






3. Favorite summer lip product?

REVLON Lip Butter in 'Wild Watermelon' 
This product has also made an appearance in previous posts. I am a bold lip girl and I still like to continue to wear them in the summer but I also like to stay hydrated. This just gives me the best of both worlds. I can layer it to give me an opaque wash of colour but is still moisturising on the lips. 








4. Pool or Beach?

Definitely the beach! I love to sunbathe.. I think I'm just naturally attracted to the sun (I know, it's really unhealthy and damaging to the skin!) The whole experience with the sun, the sound of the sea, seagulls and ice-cream is just so nostalgic to me. Plus swimming in the sea seems so much more interesting than swimming in a pool. 



5. Summer = crazy hair! What's your must-have styling product?

BATISTE Dry Shampoo :-
I don't really use many hair products as my hair doesn't really do much if I'm being honest with you. It doesn't really frizz in the heat and it's naturally always pin straight which can be quite annoying when you want volume. This dry shampoo just comes in handy as in the heat and sweat your hair will get greasier easier so this product is just a quick fix and adds volume and texture.





6. Sun bathing or fake tan?

Sunbathe! I absolutely love just sitting in the sun for hours (with suntan lotion of course) with  the headphones plugged in. I think it's just because we don't get the opportunity to do it very much in the UK so at the slim chance the sun does make an appearance everyone just seizes it. I have never once used fake tan as i have a naturally olive skin tone so I don't really have a need for it. However I may try it just for the sake of it so... any suggestions? 






7. Favorite summer nail polish?


BARRY M Nail Paint in 'Coral' :-
I have been wearing this constantly over the summer since I have caught the sun and it just highlights the tan that I worked oh so hard for.. kidding. But really, this shade just complements a tan perfectly. Also the formula in Barry M polishes is just amazing!





8. Any summer traditions?

Mmm.. not really. I guess I could say barbecues and eating my tea in the garden ..if you even call them traditions because I'm sure every man and his fish does that.



9. Favorite summer scent?

HOLLISTER SoCal Fragrance :-
I usually love a good floral fresh scent in the summer but recently I have been loving more musky fragrances and this just so happened to be part of my collection. I used to be obsessed with Hollister and loved the signature scent that was present in all the stores and on the clothes and then I found that it was this one!


You can tell it is very well loved.. I really should purchase a new one some time soon.



10. Favorite BBQ food?

This question just makes me want food in general but i'd have to say either prawns (in the shell) or my mum makes these devine marinated chicken wings... mmm Im totally craving them now! 



11. What's your favorite summer-proof product?

I've really been into flushed cheeks this summer and this product gives me that perfect pink subtle glow. The fact that it is a cream blush makes it durable in the sweltering heat and so doesn't give someone that melted look. 




12. Any summer vacation plans this year? No plans? Tell us about your dream summer trip!

Im going to start crying just thinking about this holiday. This is my plans and dream summer trip in one and I only have 1 more sleep until this dream vacation! I am doing a trip to 4 places in the US.. my dream home! I will be going to New York then flying to Las vegas. After that I will be driving from there to LA and then to San Francisco! I am truly thankful to parents for this incredible trip and I can't even... I'm SO excited!!


Sorry for the ramble-y ending but I will be sure to post pictures and blog hauls etc while I am there! This has been a really fun tag and I recommend it to anyone looking for a new post 


Here are the questions:-

1. Favorite bronzer for summer?
2. You're relaxing in a hammock, on a tropical island. What are you sipping on? (Favorite summer drink)
3. Favorite summer lip product?
4. Pool or Beach?
5. Summer = crazy hair! What's your must-have styling product?
6. Sun bathing or fake tan?
7. Favorite summer nail polish?
8. Any summer traditions?
9. Favorite summer scent?
10. Favorite BBQ food?
11. What's your favorite summer-proof product?
12. Any summer vacation plans this year? No plans? Tell us about your dream summer trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment