Tuesday 9 July 2013

NailArt: My Justin Bieber Design


So I know Justin Bieber isn't to everyones taste but I guess you could call me a fan.. that has more than a few posters and a cardboard cut out but I promise I'm not a crazy stalker! 

Anyways, I love nail art and it's something that I have been doing for quite a while now so I thought it would be good to start posting some of my nail designs on here just to add a bit of variety.

For this design I used:- 

  • BARRY M- 

white, lemon ice cream, bright purple, magenta glitter, black and white. 
(as you can tell, I'm a bit obsessed with Barry M polishes!)

  • NailArt striper polishes (for the lines and piano)-  you can easily find these online on Ebay and Amazon for a reasonable price

  • Dotting Tools - You can also find these on Ebay and Amazon for just a few pounds and they will be so useful if you want to carry on experimenting with nailArt 

In the future I may start doing a step by step post on some of my designs,

Love


No comments:

Post a Comment