Tuesday 9 July 2013

SUMMER SELECTION SERIES: Summer Make Up Bag Essentials



So my summer selection series is expanding and I thought this would be another simple post as to what I typically carry in my makeup bag in the summer; wether it be a shopping day or a day out with friends  

MAKEUP BAG:- 
I purchased this about a year ago from Jack Wills when I had a sneaky obsession with the brand. It fits just about everything I need and is still light and small enough to carry around in my boulder of a bag. I think you can still purchase a similar bag as they don't tend to stray from their original designs and patterns. 

SUPERDRUG Shine Control Tissues
These are essential in the summer because lets face it, everyone sweats. It's even more important if you have oily skin, this helps to keep that matte finish without taking a layer or adding a layer of makeup. 

BENEFIT 'Boi-ing' Concealer
Everyone needs a concealer at hand in the summer. That heat is going to melt of your masterpiece. So this just helps to keep those pesky blemishes covered. 

LUSH 'Eau Roma Water' 
I just use this throughout the day to freshen up my face. One of the main ingredients is rose water which is good at keeping the face hydrated and is Much better than those Evian water sprays which actually dehydrates the skin even more! 

CAREX Moisture Plus Hand Gel 
Now I wouldn't label myself a complete germ-a-phobe but I do like to know that my hands are clean when I eat or do touch ups so this just comes in handy when there isn't a toilet near by or when you simply can't be bothered finding one! 

EYLURE Eyelash Glue 
Yes that little white tube in the picture is in fact eyelash glue! I wear lashes almost everyday if I am out as I have practically none existent lashes that point downwards and I find lashes quicker than layering mascara. This is just kind of like a safety precaution if my lashes happen to fly off my eye. 

REVLON Super Lustrous Lipgloss 'Coral reef' 
I don't always carry this particular lip product with me but it has been a recent favourite just because of the gorgeous summer coral colour and the gloss its self is not that sticky and has great lasting power. 


Cue le swatch:- 




The last thing is a Mirror and theres not much to say about that other than the fact that it comes in use just about all the time and you will always need one in your make up bag.


Just thought I would add in a picture of what I have basically been up to for the past week. I have such an exciting life.. with corn on a cob and cloudy lemonade! 





Love 



No comments:

Post a Comment