Monday 15 July 2013

Mini Boots Haul





Recently, I have been trying to pull myself away from boots because that store is like a bloody drug to me! 
Today, i caved. I failed. But I did get some good deals so Im going to say it makes up for it..kind of. 

PUREDERM Deep Cleansing Nose Strips:- 
I have no idea why, but during this summer my pores have just been growing and i can't even deal with it anymore. So i went on a mission to try and find some nose strips. I've never heard of this brand before but i'm willing to give it a try.. anything to reduce them.

BATISTE Dry Shampoo:- 
This product is just a staple on my vanity and needed topping up. I love Batiste, it does the job; it smells quite fresh and is reasonably priced. You just have to make sure to brush out the residue, especially with darker hair, as it can leave you with a light white cast.

RIMMEL Kate Moss Matte Lipsticks:- 
I always feel accomplished when I return from a shopping trip with lip products and to be honest.. a girl can never have to many! Now I'm not going to say much about them as I plan on doing a review but truthfully what pulled me in was the fact that they were buy 1 get the second half price! However, it was a bonus that I found some gorgeous colours and I love matte finishes. 

COLLECTION Killer Curves Waterproof Mascar:- 
I needed a waterproof formula for my holiday in 2 weeks. Im not even kidding, every single waterproof version of my favourites were sold out, Looks like everyone had the same idea! The wand fascinated me but also reminded me of the Covergirl flamed out Mascara with it's biconcave-ish shape. 





Le Swatches:- 
Kate Moss Lipsticks (the shades don't have proper names) 

Left- 110 
Right- 111 





Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment