Sunday 21 July 2013

Colours Of The Rainbow Tag



Browsing the beauty gurus on youtube, I've seen this Tag floating around for quite a while and I thought it was time for me to give it a go. Plus, I love Becky from 'TalkBeckyTalk' on youtube who originally made this tag!


RED:- 
RIMMEL KATE MOSS MATTE LIPSTICK in '111' - I know it's incredibly predictable to choose a red lipstick for the colour red but I have been obsessed with the whole 'simple eyes and a bold red lip' look this summer and have constantly been wearing it. Ever since purchasing this (in my last haul) it has been my 'go to' red lip. A classic blue toned red that suits just about any skin tone. 

ORANGE:- 
RIMMEL WAKE ME UP CONCEALER - I love this concealer for under the eyes! It's light enough that it doesn't crease but gives just the right amount of coverage for those tired mornings. I don't know how well it does for those who suffer from extreme dark under eye circles as I don't have them myself but it does have a slight salmon undertone which I'm sure will help do the job. 

YELLOW:-
CARMEX MOISTURISING LIP BALM - This has always been a cult favourite of mine and I have one constantly living in my handbag and just about every other place that I could possibly need lip balm. I do suffer from quite dry lips and have been through every possible lip balm on the market but this just does the job.. while smelling like cherries! 

LE SWATCH:- Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in '111' 



GREEN:- 
SIMPLE REPLENISHING RICH MOISTURISER - I have been using this in the morning before applying my make up, which is perfect as the light weight formula and consistency allows the product to absorb into the skin quickly without leaving behind that oily residue (which some thicker moisturisers can do) ready for a smooth application of make up on the skin.

BLUE:-
RIMMEL CLEAR COMPLEXION MINERAL POWDER in 'Translucent' - Rimmel powders have always been a favourite for keeping the face matte throughout the day. So during the summer I purchased the translucent version as I didn't want extra coverage for those hot days and it certainly has not disappointed. Theres not much to say except for the fact that it well and truly does the job. 

INDIGO:- (Note: Am I the only person who had to google what indigo looked like!) 
IT'S A 10 MIRACLE LEAVE IN PRODUCT - I don't really use many hair products on a daily basis but this is one that I use religiously after washing my hair. I apply to wet hair and it just gives it a much sleeker look and feel and protects from the heat. Of course it claims to do those 8 other things but they are the 2 main factors I look out for.




VIOLET:- 
MAYBELLINE THE FALSIES MASCARA - This has made an appearance on a multiple of my posts so I'm not going to ramble. Just that it has to be one of my favourite mascaras which I will continue to repurchase until...well, until I can find a better one i guess. 

PINK:- 
BIODERMA CRÉALINE H20 MICELLAR SOLUTION - I use this everyday to take my make up off and has now permanantly replaced those cleansing wipes. I have definitely seen a difference in my skin and it has dramatically reduced in dryness due to the lack of alcohols in this micellar water (that were present in wipes). The only downside is that it is nearly impossible to get a hold of outside of france.
A good dupe in the UK would be L'Oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Cleansing Water which is a fraction of the price of Bioderma at around £3.99.

MULTICOLOURED:-
'STRING OF LUCK' CHARM BRACELETS - I have to admit, I had some trouble coming up with a multi coloured product for this tag but my cousin recently took a trip to LA and came back with this souvenir for me and they are so cute! They are just simple charm bracelets, each with a different charm that represents a different aspect of happiness e.g luck or love and I am very thankful for them! 


Love 


No comments:

Post a Comment