Friday 14 March 2014

Emergency Shoe Purchases



I wouldn't personally count myself a shoe hoarder as such... in fact, if I get my hands on a versatile pair that will last me most days, then I'd rather spare the extra 5 minutes attempting to match 10 different options to an outfit. Unfortunately, I had a sole disaster whilst roaming the grounds of topshop and my beloved ankle boots had finally popped it's poor sole clogs. It was simply unacceptable to walk out knowing that my shoes were a wreck, and so my only option was to quickly pick out a pair and slip them on once exiting the pay point. Of course, I was pretty lucky that my shoes chose topshop to say its final goodbyes as the new offerings were already luring me in.

I'm 5'2 so as you can imagine, my first port of call was a stable heel that could be worn fairly casually. I figured the black boots above were quite trainer-esque with the lace ups making it casual, whilst providing me with a tad more height. Since the sun is yet to become a constant element, a warmer foot option is indeed still needed.

Finally, everyone needs a trusty pair of flats. With spring coming into play in the next month or two, I wanted to feel somewhat prepared for the odd sunnier day. The nude/pink tone suits just about any ensemble and adds a light freshness.

3 comments:

  1. I love both pairs of shoes that you got! I really need some flats too x

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoes you picked up! I picked up some beige pumps yesterday; perfect for spring x

    http://lipstickandsparkles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those boots!! :D sophierosee.com

    ReplyDelete