Wednesday 5 March 2014

Maybelline BROWdrama: The BROWsaviour



If it wasn't obvious previously, I have a not so sneaky obsession with brows. If you're at all interested  in my reasoning as to why, then I will link the shpeel here. I know this product isn't exactly a recent release, but I felt a need to express my undying love to it for vastly improving my brow routine.. and my eyebrows in general. 

Of course I still fill my brows in with a combination of brown shadows, but the Brow Drama is simply the icing on the cake, or the cherry on top if you will. Though the formula make my brows a touch on the crispy side, It isn't exactly unbearable and assures me that those fly away hairs are staying put. Also with it being tinted, I feel that it gives the hairs a little more body and definition; making the overall brow more defined. 

I must admit I did question the shape of the wand slightly, but it fits perfectly on my brow shape. The circular tip gets to work on the middle of the brows, while the straight end reaches the tail. This makes the job quicker and easier for both rushed and lazy days. 

I think I've typed brows one too many times in this reasonably small post and if its getting on my nerves, then it must be getting on yours.  I think you all get the gist. If you're after lovely brows, I would suggest this as your next purchase.

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't get this to work for me at all, but I have very blonde brows and it looked very unnatural on me, so I think I'll stick to a pencil :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah, i have very dark brows so I guess the tint is less prominent, pencil is always a good option :) xo

      Delete
  2. I really want to try this would love to know how this and Benefits gimme brow compare! xx

    ReplyDelete