Thursday 10 April 2014

BUDGET BEAUTY: Ebay Brushes


I may have been a little impatient with trying them before taking pictures, so please excuse the ratchet looking brushes...

I've been looking into buying a few new brushes for a while, but didn't particularly fancy spending £100 on a sigma set. I had heard a few good reviews on brushes from Ebay in the past, but was always a little skeptical on the quality. Though whilst having a general browse through, this set caught my eye being just £14.99 and looking pretty substantial. 

I must say, they certainly don't disappoint! They're amazingly good quality and hold soft synthetic hairs making it easier to clean. I've also have yet to experience any shedding so far *fingers crossed*.
The handles are slightly taller than that of the MAC 217, which are brilliant for added control. The face brush that you can see is being currently used above has now replaced my real techniques buffing brush, but I must say it makes for an excellent dupe of the Real Techniques Expert face brush. 
The smaller brushes I use for concealer and blending out contour lines, but they always come in handy at some/any stage of the process. 
To be honest, standing them in the pot, they do look exactly like your standard sigma set and owning sigma brushes myself, I can safely say the quality is so close, if not on parr! 

So If you're looking into purchasing new brushes then I would highly recommend this set! 

HERE IS THE LINK I PURCHASED FROM: Make Up Brushes

7 comments:

  1. These looks so good! Can't believe how cheap they are! xx

    A Little Treat | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really want to try out some of the makeup brushes from ebay, all the sets that people have found look great! xxx
    mollyox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely brushes!

    http://fuckhighclass.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look really good!

    kkelllyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Just wanted to let you know that we nominated you as part of the Very Inspiring Blogger Award because we are currently loving your posts. Take a look here http://be-beaut.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/the-very-inspiring-blogger-award.html
    Love Hannah, Becca and Emma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some great deals! Check out my blog on www.samelia.com

    ReplyDelete