Tuesday 3 December 2013

The Brows.



To me, brows make the face. They add structure, an extra dimension and if done right, can change the entire look. I'm sure you've seen images of celebrities photoshopped without eyebrows... not a pretty sight, right? Even the stunningly beautiful Mila Kunis looks a tad odd. That alone puts the brows at top priority and of high importance. If you ever have the misfortune of witnessing me make up free, I'm most certain the brows will still be in place. 

As much as I am a sucker for a good eyebrow, you won't find many products for the beauties in my storage. Ive stuck to powder for as long as I can remember and have never really had an excuse to turn my sights to a pencil. I find that powder gives a more natural and blended look without the risk of harsh lines. 
I've recently been using the Naked Basics palette. 'Faint' on the beginning and body and adding a mix of 'Crave' and 'Faint' to the tail for a darker, more defined edge. 
I've also found that the Natural Collection's Clear Mascara has been the cheapest, most effective way to set my brows in place. I don't necessarily see the point in spending big bucks on a clear gel that will turn brown in less than a week. 

In terms of application, I use a squared off brush (which is actually for nail art) to create a neat, straight edge on the body and a Sigma angled brush at the tail to keep it sharp at the ends. 

If anyone has any brow product recommendations then feel free to leave them down below! 

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you Brows do make the face because without brows youd look insane haha, Great post! x

    www.andrewjamesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! And I ALWAYS make sure my eyebrows are done!:)

    Thenucreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete