Sunday 8 December 2013

The Sunday Edit #6


I'm well aware I haven't exactly been doing this on a weekly basis as promised but really, I had nothing to even blog about... unless you count lazing around and shopping somewhat interesting. I didn't really fancy turning your brains to mush with the lack of activity in my current routine. However, since its been a few weeks, I thought this post was due for an update. 
Friday happened to be the most busiest of days. Since all but 1 of my college lessons were cancelled, I decided to jib it all off and help the grandmother move house. Lets just say it wasn't the most glamourous of jobs and I felt a need to sit in the shower for 2 days shortly after.  

Saturday was my lazy day. Did a little college work but most of the time was well spent watching christmas movies and youtube. My favourite festive movie of all time ever is ELF! Will Ferrell does an excellent job and it simply gives me that indescribable christmas feel. The other movie was Arthur Christmas which is quite a recent release; adding a little suspense as to wether or not Arthur will deliver the present on time. Overall, I would highly recommend the watch, it's just one of those typical light hearted films, great for all ages. 

Today I did a little christmas and birthday shopping since the father's birthday is on the 22nd. It holds a little hassle when your trying to think of enough gift ideas for both occasions. Now I couldn't go without a sneaky purchase from Boots and this time around I was in need of a good face mask... or two. My skin has been havoc for the past few weeks, with endless breakouts and black heads. The nose strips I recently purchased have been a dud and so Face Masks seemed like the best way to go. I will most probably do a review after a couple of uses to keep you updated on wether I've noticed a difference. 

So there's my extended weekend, hope you've all had a good one! 

1 comment:

  1. I love Elf! I wanted to watch it last night, but my boyfriend wouldn't watch it with me :( I'll watch it by myself tonight I guess. :)

    Cheers!

    Lindsey
    Whimsical Allure

    ReplyDelete