Monday 16 December 2013

NOTD #8 : Christmas Nails


I love love love doing christmasy nails, there's an array of iconic symbols that represent christmas, all of which can easily be transferred to a nail art form. I mostly get inspiration from various youtube clips and instagram pictures. 
This particular design simply needed dotting tools, masking tape and of course, nail polish. Dotting tools can be found on Amazon or Ebay for amazingly cheap prices. Alternatively, you can make do with a blunt pencil and tooth picks, both of which achieve the same result. 
Finally I used masking tape for the christmas tree to give a cleaner cut to the edges. 

I know I hardly posted all last week but I've been extremely busy trying to get all my work done and gather up the presents for family. I'm sure I will be back to updating every other day soon but for now, I hope you've all had a lovely christmas season so far! 

1 comment:

  1. aww these as super cute!!i love how you have done your reindeer!!:)xx

    ReplyDelete