Saturday 14 December 2013

The Christmas Tag


Now Christmas would certainly not be christmas without a wondrously festive tag to go along with it and this year is by no means an exception. I've seen a few variations floating around and it seemed like these set of questions were the most fun and straight forward. 


1. What is your favourite Christmas song?
It honestly changes every year. Being quite the Justin Bieber fan, it would have to be 'Mistletoe' but I've also been loving Ariana Grande's take on 'Last Christmas' 



2.Which is your favourite festive drink?
Nespresso release a few christmasy capsules every year that I will almost always love. This years favourite is the Caramelito.. which isn't exactly festive. Ooh and lets not forget all the wonderful Starbucks drinks at this time of the year, Gingerbread latte is a good'en.  



3.Do you have a favourite christmas film?

ELF! I think I've already expressed my love for this film on my most recent Sunday edit. A recent favourite is also Arthur Christmas which is a bit more of a modern take. 


4.What is at the top of your christmas wish-list this year?

Lights. I know it sounds a tad strange but I need some sort of studio lighting so I don't have to wait till weekends to photograph for posts 


5.What is your favourite festive makeup or nail art look?
I love glitter so I think I'm going to go for sparkle on the eyes this year. In terms of nails, a nail art post should be up pretty soon on my creation for this year. 


6.What is your favourite outfit at christmas time?

Every year, all my family gather at my place for christmas so I tend to just stick to some festive Pjs and be done with it. I never can be bothered changing if I'm not venturing out. 

7.Would you rather play out in the snow or enjoy it from the inside with a cuppa?

Definitely play out in the snow! I may be 17 but your never too old to build a snowman. Haha, I say it like I'm 60, but I really will be that 80 year old women pelting little kids with snowballs. 


8.Wrapping presents- love or loathe?

Love love love! I can't really explain why because I haven't a bloody clue myself, but I just find it fun, especially if its an easy shape and I know I can do it perfectly!... gosh I'm sad. 


9.What is your favourite christmassy food?

Roast Dinner every single damn time. Even the thought of it in front of me makes me drool. 

10.What is your favourite thing about christmas?
I love the whole atmosphere on christmas day! The whole family are over playing games, doing secret santa and everything is just really happy and festive. 

Feel free to steal the questions and try it for yourselves! 

No comments:

Post a Comment