Monday 23 December 2013

The Winter Lip Combination



So we all know everyone loves to sport the red lip, but because this season hasn't been the coldest of winters, I wanted to give RiRi Woo a bit of a warmer tone and a little extra dimension. 

Of course, every bold shade needs a lip liner so I use Rimmel's Exaggerate Lip Liner in '024 Red Diva' to line the edge of my lips and fill in the corners; I then go in with MAC's RiRi Woo to fill in the rest. Now using MAC's Rebel, I simply dab it on the middle of the inner rim of the lips and a tad in the corners. Then proceed to blend it in to give a seamless transition of colour. 

A trick to making sure your lipstick doesn't end up over your teeth is to stick your thumb in your mouth and slowly pull it out. Just make sure to do it whilst in a bathroom or you may end up with a few strange looks off the public!

1 comment:

  1. Very jealous, been wanting to try RRebel for a long time. Sounds just as good as I thought. Maybe after NY payday ha xx
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete