Sunday 10 November 2013

The Sunday Edit #4



I wouldn't really class my self as much of a movie fanatic and to be honest, tend to stick to the Romantic comedy genres. However, because my dad is the biggest movie geek out there, I usually get dragged out to see all the latest blockbusters. Suffice to say, I'm now quite the Marvels fan! My dad has had Gravity in IMAX booked for about a month so he was bouncing off the walls when this saturday finally came around. Of course, I rarely appreciate all the graphics and special effects that go into creating movies, but my dad filled me in and told me that everything apart from their faces were computer animated. To sum it all up, I was really impressed with the whole thing and really recommend the watch! 

 I finally got my hands on a winter coat this weekend. I really just needed a piece that I could throw on over anything without having to worry about a clashing issue. Ideally, I also wanted it to be a tad more figure hugging and not make me look like a walking talking marshmallow, though that would be quite amusing. So that came down to a simple black trench with leather panelling which makes it slightly more interesting and gives it an edge. I'm happy to say it was a real bargain at £50 in the sale, which I'm amazed at! Surprisingly, this is in fact a size 10, and with me being a size 6-8 you'd think it would drown me but it actually fits quite well! In the image above, I actually have a pajamas top on so excuse the peep of pink. 

Lastly, in the midst of writing this post, my mother decided to take me on a Boots run... it was inevitable that I would pick up a few beauty bits so I may do a mini haul or if not, reviews will be popping up some time soon. 

Hope you've all had a nice week! 

1 comment:

  1. Your coat is lovely! Really classic, suits you. I've been meaning to go and see gravity, I'll definitely have to go next week.

    S xo.

    blinkeredbarbie,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete