Saturday 16 November 2013

THOUGHTS: L'Oréal Nude Magique Foundation



The Boots 3 for 2 offer lured me in as always and this time around, I decided to try out a few new released bases. There have been a few whispers on this particular release but all were fairly positive and the concept of a 'fresh feel foundation' and 'weightless perfection' definitely intrigued me enough to give it a go.


My first concern was the bottle size, with it being on the smaller side. I mean, if you travel often then this dainty packaging will come as great use but as lovely as it is, I was a little worried on the shortage of product.

But Oh my Good lord-ness and all things holy. All the petty negativity ceased to exist once I put this to use. With one quick buff over, I legitimately could not feel anything on the skin, it's just... there are no words other than utter greatness. If you are more of a full coverage kind of girl then I wouldn't particularly steer you in this direction, with it being a sheer finish and only masking slight redness. However if you're aiming for a more natural 'no make up make up' look and have fairly clear skin then I highly suggest you get in that car of your's (or ask the parents) and drive to the nearest drugstore.. now!

The formula itself is water based and sounds like a full on liquid when shuck in the bottle. It also bears a liquid to powder finish so I don't know how well it may fair with those suffering from rather dry skin but it definitely works wonders for all you normal/combo to oily people. With the water based consistency along with the sheer finish, I could see myself getting through this quite quickly but with this perfect formula, I'm willing to repurchase sooner if need be.

So with just a weeks use, I have now deemed this my 'holy grail' face product and is definitely up on a pedestal along with a few other staples in my collection. I've said it once and I'll say it a million more but I do highly recommend this, it certainly does what it says on the tin! 

3 comments:

  1. I always end up buying so much make up whenever there's a 3 for 2 offer on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah interesting that you love it, I'm looking for a new foundation but feel this might be a bit too light for me as I do get the odd blemish, especially in winter.

    Olivia @ Awake Looks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh, I always get those odd pesky blemishes but its nothing a heavy duty concealer won't fix, If you generally have quite controllable skin then its still amazing :) xo

      Delete