Sunday 3 November 2013

The Sunday Edit #3





Though on the night of halloween I was stuck inside house sitting and answering the door to little'ens and scream masks. This weekend has been most eventful having attended 3 halloween gatherings; two of which being on a friday. The first night I was attired in vampire wear, although the fangs didn't work out quite as expected, I was fairly impressed with the make up I had come up with. The outfit was a total 'make use of your wardrobe' ensemble, with a black velvet playsuit and a cape from previous years. The saturday party was a last minute do so instead of going as the same thing, I just used the same outfit and drew a batman mask on my face...talk about versatility! However, today the cousins decided to have a little lunch out so I had to be out the door by 11:30am which isn't the smartest decision I've made, what with the slight hangover from the night before and possibly even friday. 

So there's what Ive been up to recently, hope you've all had a nice week :) 

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you had such a fun halloween :) you looked gorgeous x
    Joannaloves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was great, hope you had a good one too and thank you :) xo

      Delete
  2. Amazing Halloween outfits you look gorgeous :) lovely blog now following you x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went as a vampire too but my fangs wouldn't stay on my teeth! Great idea to go at batman with the same outfit aha! x

    ReplyDelete