Thursday 28 November 2013

NOTD #7 : The Statement White

Barry M's - White (£2.99)

Just a sneakily quick post on whats been adorning my nails for the past week or so. White or so called 'tipp-ex' nails have been a lingering trend for quite some time and especially over the summer when complimenting our glowing tans that we worked oh so hard for. However, I find that this simply makes such an effortless statement, one in which typically takes no more than 5-10 minutes with 2 coats and fits both the warmer and cooler seasons. If I'm still lusting after a bold nail choice but am too damn lazy to get a little creative with nail art then this is what I tend to steer towards. Of course when it gets near to christmas then a few festive creations will be greeting these pages but for now, I think I'll be sticking with the lazily white offering. 

2 comments:

  1. I recently had a white polish on my nails with silver glitter and i absolutely loved it! Reminded me of snow which is perfect for the Christmas season :D

    Sophia Meola | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that sounds lovely! will have to incorporate that in my christmas nails :) xo

      Delete