Sunday 24 November 2013

Eyes Of The Day #2 : Neutral




Its all about the vamped lip this fall and winter and so as a result, the rest of the face should be more on the neutral side. Most just add a touch of liner and mascara to the eyes when rocking a bold lip colour but I still quite like to define the crease a little just give my eyes a bit of definition and so as not to get too lost. 
These are the lashes I wear on a daily basis, I've said many a time that my natural lashes are practically none existent and so need an extra little boost. I will also forever be in love with the Beige Rimmel liner, it simply turns my 'slept for 3 hours due to youtube' look into 'I just had 10 hours beauty sleep' chic.

2 comments:

  1. Can't go wrong with neutral eyes and bold lips! My favorite look, although I don't mind a darker smokey eye too ;-)
    I really want that palette, it's simply a must-have! Makeup looks great and lashes perfect, I'm a huge eyelash fan ;) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much :) definitely, i chop and change everyday, love them both! its a great reliable palette to have, i really recommend it! haha I'm a total eyelash fiend, glad someone can relate :) xo

      Delete