Thursday 31 October 2013

MONTHLY FAVOURITES: October



Its Halloween! Now I'm a little scared as tonight I'll be all on my own due to my brothers parents evening, which means I'm gonna be the one answering the door to either cute little pumpkin kids or creepy masks, the first option of which I would prefer. I know you're probably questioning yourselves on whether I actually have a social life but you need not fret as I will be enjoying the festivities of halloween at a party tomorrow instead. There will probably be some snaps of my ensemble up also. 
Anyways, there aren't many beauty favourites this month but most of what I have been loving is fairly new to me and it will have featured in a post at some point recently. 

Nivea Express Hydration Primer 
I never have enough time in the morning so any product that will help to shorten my routine, I'm totally up for trying. It's a lovely gel/cream formula sinking to the skin in seconds and helps to achieve a smooth base and surprisingly does increase the longevity of your foundation. At £4.99, the purchase certainly isn't questionable. Full review here - Link

Rimmel ScandalEyes Felt Tip Liner
This has been my weapon of choice this whole month when wanting to achieve a sleek winged liner look and is most definitely quicker than a gel formula. The only negative aspect I would mention is that it does claim to be waterproof, however I find it to be quite the panda eyes culprit in times of rain. Full review here - Link  

Essie's Berry Naughty
This has adorned my nails constantly, repairing the worn edges is a pretty easy task and the formula is lovely as with most Essie Polishes. I find it to be just the perfect shade for autumn and even winter. 

MAC's Lipstick in 'RiRi Woo' and 'Rebel' 
These two most definitely had to be included in this months favourites and were both purchased around the same time. Both on their own are gorgeous shades but a combination of the 2 make for a perfect vamped red lip with an almost ombré effect. I will be doing a separate post on this particular combination so keep your eyes peeled. 

Lindt Lindor Chocolate
I must admit that I'm not a huge chocolate lover and get sick of it fairly easily. I really have to be in the mood to eat it but these must be my only exception. I'm sure most, if not all have tried these beauties but this month my healthy eating plan has been chucked right out of the window and I have been scoffing them down like nobodies business and now sadly I am left with all but 1 and probably gained a few pounds. 

Pumpkin 
Lets not forget about this cute ass pumpkin. Our design is usually on the boring side what with the simple triangle eyes and rectangular mouth but this year I designed it a little differently to test my dads carving skills to the limit and he actually did quite well! 

So theres my picks for this month, hope you are all having a lovely or should I say spooky halloween and have fun with however you are celebrating it :) 

1 comment:

  1. Oh God I'm obsessed with Lindt Lindor chocolates! Amazing. x

    ReplyDelete