Tuesday 1 October 2013

My Love For Fuzzy Socks



                                                              (Primark- £3.00)

It is now October 1st which means halloween is essentially just round the corner and I'm excited to say that pumpkin spice latte is coming into season soon at Starbucks... I am beyond excited, more so than the average person should be in relation to hot coffee beverages. 

Off topic introduction over. I have quite cold feet most of the time due to bad circulation; so when fall and winter comes around, along with the dreaded change in weather, I rely on my best friend, the fuzzy sock, to keep my piggies toasty... and from falling off. 
Now, My darling mother knows full well how much I complain, so she ever so kindly picked these up during a little shopping trip. These are probably the first of many I will be getting my hands on this winter as I practically live in them and need a constant change in sock scenery. 

The pattern is oh so festive and is already pulling me into the christmas spirit, but they are SO comfy adorned in gorgeously soft lining! They also have rubber discs stuck to the bottom for grip on tiles and slippery floors for the less coordinated of the bunch.

 As soon as I return from college I slip these puppies on and its just simple bliss.

If you are looking for a cheap but comfy pair for yourselves I highly recommend primark, thats essentially where I purchase my supply. 2 pairs for like £2 - £2.50 which is quite the bargain considering they're fairly good quality! 

Let me know what your favourite accessory is in the fall/winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment