Friday 11 October 2013

NOTD #4: Cobalt Blue - Dupe!





Miss Sporty Quick Dry Polish in 'Pop Fiction' (£1.99)


I know full well this shade isn't exactly the epitome of autumn but I can't fault it. If your looking for a perfect pop of colour to add to those dull fingertips, this is a polish you simply have to turn and feast your eyes at. 

For a £2 polish, I wasn't really expecting exceptional performance but it is in fact quite opaque with one coat; although I'm the type to do a once over with every polish, opaque or not. The brush is a wide width with a slight rounded tip to make for quick and easy application round the cuticle edge. Also the fact that it is a quick dry formula is perfect for if you are in a rush... or if you're like me and just plain lazy. 

I also find this shade to be quite the dupe for a bloggers favourite: Topshop's polish in 'AWOL' which is £5. So if you're lusting after that colour, I would highly recommend this as a cheaper alternative without sacrificing on quality. 

Any other polish dupes or shades you would recommend for fall, let me know! 

2 comments:

  1. Definitely going to get this! Lovee this colour :)

    Rosie
    x
    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour is gorgeoussss!

    I'm running a giveaway if you fancy entering - www.gingerbreadsmiles.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete