Tuesday 22 October 2013

AUTUMN PICKS: Nails



Hey there lovely people, Hope you're all having a nice week :) Anyways, I thought I would just quickly share a few of my favourite fall polishes. As stated in my 'Autumn Post'  I do lean towards both opposite ends of the spectrum, either a sophisticated nude or a more vamped burgundy. 

The first being a Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in 'Lychee'. This was featured in a post of it's own and I'm absolutely in love with this shade, which is a tad odd considering this isn't a typical colour I would own. I would choose this if I was after the white polish look but too lazy for the high maintenance and constant up keep of white. 

Accessorise Polish in 'Fudge'. I've never really been all to interested in the Accessorise make up range but seen as though autumn has caught up, I thought this was a lovely neutral with a slight pink undertone, perfect for the season. The formula is lovely with it being opaque after one coat, so at £2.95 you can't really go wrong. 

Topshop Polish in 'Moving Mouse'. EEK.. such a cute name! I find this to be quite a unique shade and one I had yet to come across in my ever growing collection. I would describe it as a red toned brown, resembling a brick-ish colour if you will. I've just fallen a bit in love. 

Essie's 'Berry Naughty' was featured as a part of my Autumn post and is just a classic burgundy that I think every girl should own some sort of variation to. The formula of almost all Essie polishes are fabulous so this just never fails me. 

Finally, we have Barry M's 'Raspberry' which is another spin off burgundy but with a much more warmer berry tone... hence the berry'esque name it holds. This is also another fall back shade, if I'm questioning my next nail pick then this is definitely a 
'go to' polish. 

So there's just a handful of my favourite seasonal lacquers that I shall be turning to or already are these next couple of months. 

Any more Autumn shades you would recommend? 

5 comments:

  1. Love the Essie shade! Gorgeous for Autumn


    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect autumn picks! That Essie shade is particularly gorgeous xJoannaloves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! I need to, somehow, get my mitts in the Berry M Gel varnishes :) Love both of them

    Mlhauken // Beauty, Lifestyle & a bit Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're lovely, you can get them in boots or super drug :)

      xo

      Delete