Wednesday 2 October 2013

MONTHLY FAVOURITES: September




LEFT - Bronzing Primer | RIGHT - Age rewind Concealer 

September for me, is always the month of denial. I refuse to believe that summer is over until October hits. I absolutely despise cold weather and the daylights getting shorter so I dread when this time of the year comes rolling round. Of course, I love christmas as I'm sure 99.9% of the population do, its uplifting joyful and festive, but until then, lets all just mourn over the fact that summer has now seised to exist. 

Wow. what an uplifting introduction that was. On the positive side.. Pumpkin Spice Lattes... lets have a show of hands over who could drink this till the cows stop mooing. Me! Right, enough of that, on with the favourites! 

Beauty Favourites

BOURJOIS Bronzing Primer - 
I can not show enough love for this product through words... because there are no words. Bronzer is a must in my everyday routine as the contoured cheek look is my absolute favourite. The formula is mousse like and easy to work with; if blended correctly, gives lovely natural contour. I did a review of this if you fancy taking a peek. REVIEW

MAYBELLINE Instant Age Rewind Concealer - 
This is a classic blogger favourite so, of course with any raved product, I tend to cave sooner or later. This is a gorgeous concealer for under the eyes as the formula is light with a pink undertone to neutralise dark circles. Mine is in 'light' which is shade up to give my under eyes a nice highlight. I also did a REVIEW if you want a look. 

SECHE VITE Top Coat- 
Recently I did a post comparing this to the Revlon quick dry top coat and commented that they worked in similar ways. Boy was I wrong... This stuff is almost magical! I have been going a week with the same polish and no chips have occurred and the glossy finish left is spectacular. After doing my nails, I tend to stare at them for about 5 minutes before carrying on with life. 

LOREAL Micellar Solution - 
Ive not got much to say about this product except the fact that I have been using this in both morning and night routines just to cleanse my face of any nasties and has been a fabulous substitute to my beloved Bioderma. 

Random Favourites

ROBINSONS Pink Grapefruit Cordial - 
I was never a big cordial drinker but would subside to it when need be. On my travels in the US I became freakishly obsessed with pink lemonade and ordered and bought it everywhere we stopped off at. Coming back to the Uk, Pink lemonade isn't something that is stocked on an everyday basis and so I went on a hunt to find an alternative. I'm quite proud to say that this my lovelies, comes oh so close. 


B&BW 'Mahogany Teakwood' Cande - 
I adore candles, especially in the fall and winter as I find the scents tend to be more my cup of tea. This particular one has to be one of my all time favourites. It just smells like the perfect heavenly carved man... so Abercrombie and fitch basically. I usually burn this when doing homework as I find that it sets a more relaxing atmosphere and generally makes my room look and feel warmer. 

So thats me, and what I've been loving this month! 
Comment below if you've tried any of these products or some of your favourites this September! 


5 comments:

  1. I love the L'Oreal Micellar water! I also absolutely ADORE the Bourjois primer too as a cream bronzer - I'm fairly pale too and it doesn't look muddy or orange! Lovely post :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Micellar water! And you can buy Pink Lemonade from ASDA & Sainsbury's (if there's one near you!)

    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oohh theres like a sainsburys about 2 seconds up the road haha! will have to go on a hunt, thank you very much :D

      Chloe
      xo

      Delete
  3. There's so many products here that i've been dying to try but never gotten around to buying, love the post!

    I've also nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award if you wanted to check it out on my blog :) xx

    thriftyskies | beauty and trends ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much :) looking forward to doing the post!

      chloe
      xo

      Delete