Wednesday 16 October 2013

NOTD #5 : Halloween


Nail art will always hold a precious place in the heart for introducing me to this world of beauty. Before starting A levels I had all the time in the world and the majority of that time was spent getting creative with my nails. However depressing it may be to start getting older, it just has to be done. So 1 and a half years in and I have only been squeezing in the time to do seasonal designs ... halloween being the one I get a tad too excited about.

I pinched this design off a tutorial that the lovely Jen from MissJenFabulous posted recently on youtube. Though it has yet hit the 31st I thought it would get me into the spooky spirit without going full blown monster-esque on the nails... which I will be planning to do nearer the time. 

It's quite a simple design to create consisting of dotting tools, nail stripers (thin brushes) and of course, some seasonal fall coloured polishes. 

If you want to re-create this then you can simply copy from my image above or I will leave a link below to the video! 

Halloween Nails Tutorial - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv0aNAgcci8

Comment below your thoughts, if you attempt this look or any other halloween nails! 

4 comments: