Sunday 20 October 2013

The Sunday Edit #1




If it isn't obvious from the title, this post will now be a weekly sh-bang for just general catchup and how the week has been :)

As a result of this week, those 2 images above are now permanently engraved into my poor little brain. College had oh so kindly thrown us a few Mock exams and so my days have been stuck studying and drinking flavoured tea.

To lift myself from this sad state, I have frequently been purchasing a 50p sweet mix from an ice cream van parked outside our college, I know I'm such a kid. The jelly snakes are simply a childhood memory.. I mean who wouldn't pass one up!


So long story short... studying. exams. life. So much for living life on the edge.

I hope your week has been much more exciting than mine has!


Posts this week:-







No comments:

Post a Comment