Tuesday 8 October 2013

Fragrance Direct Mini Haul



I think this is the absolute longest I've ever gone without blogging... apart from when I was travelling the US for 2 weeks. College sucks and I have been trying to catch up and revise for internal exams that the college ever so kindly decided to bestow upon us. 

Anyway, I was recently browsing through Fragrance Direct and purchased a few bits just to keep my beauty obsession alive. Now, I won't really go into too much detail on the individual products themselves as I'm sure reviews will pop up some time soon. 
The Manhattan Lip Creams were the products that excited me the most and at a steal of 99p, you can't really go wrong with it. Multiple brands provide a the same or similar concept in that it be almost like a matte liquid lip cream-esque formula. I've tried the Collection's take on them but I was interested to see if another brand would provide a similar standard. I've also yet to try anything from Manhattan, so it's always nice to discover new brands. 

The L'Oreal Color Infallible in 'Sweet Strawberry' (£1.50) is essentially a pressed pigment and claims to be a matte finish but from first swatch it seems to give off a slight sheen. I've not yet tried it out on the lids but it doesn't come off all to pigmented. I'm crossing my fingers in a hopes that it will perform better with a spritz of MAC Fix+.

The last purchase was a Maybelline single shadow in 'Khaki' (75p) I love a deep green hue across the lid on the odd occasion and it being fall, I figured this would fit nicely in my ever growing collection as I have yet to own a similar shade. Although I'm looking forward to getting my hands on MAC's 'Sumptuous Olive' as I've heard wonders about that particular shadow. 

I do apologise that it's such a quick post, but education comes first I'm afraid... well according to my parents. So unfortunately you may see a bit of a stunt in posts but I promise I will make up for them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment