Sunday 27 October 2013

The Sunday Edit #2



So this week has been a little more eventful than last as I've had the fortune of being off college. Lets just start of by saying that I've been to the same shopping centre (Trafford Centre for all you north westerns) 3 times in one week. I would say its favourite, indoors, convenient and every store I would need including Selfridges. However, I will admit that going 3 times is a tad excessive. 
As you can see from the images, I also dabbled in bit of indoor skydiving! I would say I'm bit of an adrenaline junkie but skydiving is an experience I have yet to accumulate the mass amount of courage for... This just sort of toned it down and made the whole fly-falling concept less nerve racking. You are basically in a large tube with a fan going at around 110 MPH underneath to lift you off your feet and an instructor will always be below to help you grasp the posture and position needed.  I could not stop laughing for some strange reason which in turn resulted in a very dry mouth from the strong winds.
If you were that kid that always dreamed of flying then this certainly comes close and I would highly recommend it; It is SO MUCH FUN and an experience worth sharing! The company is AirKix if you want to check it out in more detail. 

Now, I wouldn't normally share where I've been out for dinner unless it was something spectacular but Chilli Club has got to be the best Thai restaurant Ive had the pleasure of trying. So much so, we've probably been more than 15 times... not this week obviously because that would be border-lining crazy but it's been a 'go to' Thai choice for quite a while. So if you live in or near the Lymm area I would highly recommend you give it a go. 
So how have all your's week been?, Comment below :) 

9 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun, I'd love to give it a go! I've just followed on GFC, google+ and bloglovin :-) xo

    www.thebeautybaker46.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your nude lipstick review and this I have never tried indoor skydiving watched it on the tv tho haha! looked so fun :'D xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much :) it was so good! xo

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. haha it was! no problem, thanks for the comment :) xo

      Delete
  4. Looks great but I so couldn't do it, I'm such a wussy scary cat, I'd panic too much!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh gosh, I was quite nervous before while I was waiting :L xo

      Delete