Sunday 27 October 2013

My New Nude Lip Lover?





I cut my lip :( 
Rimmel moisture renew lipstick- Lets Get Naked
It seems as though I've been betraying quite a few products recently, first my beloved Maybelline Gel liner and now unfortunately my former nude lover Mac's shy girl, whom maybe feeling a tad left out... is it weird that I'm personifying beauty products? Eh, who's classed as 'normal' these days anyway.

Moving on...within the last month or so Rimmel did re-release the Moisture renew line, offering a swanky new packaging and a few new colour options, both of which I am more than pleased about, I wasn't all that big a fan on the old casing.

The formula, of course, is creamy and so moisturising to the lips which makes for an easier application and slightly more forgiving to your dry weather worn smackers; gliding seamlessly over and masking them quite easily. However, with it being a more creamy formula, it doesn't last all to long and so re-application is needed after about 2 hours if you aren't eating. 

This shade in particular, I am just ever so slightly in love with. The somewhat provocative name it holds doesn't particularly mirror the innocence of this light nude kissed with a slight pink hue. Of course, MAC's 'Shy Girl' is more of a peachy offering but I find the Rimmel to be a little more wearable and can be slicked on without a mirror or a questionable cakey-ness issue. 

All in all, I would highly recommend this re-vamped collection or just this shade in particular and will certainly be picking up a few more colours, 
any you all would recommend? 

3 comments:

  1. Love this colour! It looks great on you Chloe :)

    Love Zoe x
    www.facevaluebeautyblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this color not sure if I'd be ble to pull it off like you do but ya never know and I like the packaging also really nice review

    Fashionkween.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete