Monday 30 September 2013

Introducing : STYLIGHT



Having been recently introduced to this site and thought I would share my thoughts and opinions on what the site has to offer and how it may help or even benefit all you that are fond of fashion or even a blogger much like myself. 

I am constantly on the look out for outfit inspirations and how I can pair key pieces with one another and Instagram accounts have often provided me with some fancy pictures. However, as of right now, I've found a fabulous new source..STYLIGHT ... now the capitals isn't really for my effective purposes, the brand is actually in caps. Stands out, don't you think? 

Signing up was straight forward and took no more than a minute or two to get started, it does go through that process of 'heart 5 outfits' and 'follow 5 people' but can be skipped if you wish.. or are bloody impatient like myself but it just gives you a little introduction on what the site has to offer. When entering, you are immediately exposed to some of the most gorgeous outfits that have been trending at that particular time. All contain some of the key pieces below that are similar, if not the same, giving you the option to actually purchase them there and then on one of STYLIGHT's many online shops if you fall completely smitten with it. 

When you click on a look, you are faced with a 'mood board' which is basically a grid which contains pictures that the account owner has taken and any items that have been included and can be bought. 
I absolutely love the idea of these mood boards as everyone's is different!
If you wish to create your own, it gives you the option to add in not only your photos and items to purchase but can include, quotes, videos and even music. I mean, really you could spend hours on this sight if you love getting creative. 

Not only is it a place for you to share your style but you can also go flat out online shopping, including a mens and womens page with clothing, accessories and shoes with brands ranging from the likes of Alexander Mcqueen to Marc Jacobs. 

I have yet to post my own outfits on there but I certainly could spend my night just admiring the styles. The best thing about it is that when you heart an outfit or item, it's saved. So your favourite looks and inspirations won't get lost and can be backtracked at a later date. 

So there goes my thoughts of this website and really, I have nothing bad to say about it, its informative, easy to use and a great way for those fashion lovers to share their style and creativity to the world! 




Comment below if you have given it a go and any thoughts! 


No comments:

Post a Comment