Monday 9 September 2013

The Liebster Awards



I have seen countless posts on various blogs about The Liebster Awards. Recently, I was kindly nominated by the lovely Lucy which I really appreciated but I didn't want to write the post until I was sure of what the award was actually about and where it originated from. 

From what I have learnt, it is simply just an award that is given from blogger to blogger to help discover new bloggers. Im not too sure on the follower limit to be eligible for this as it ranges from 200 up to about 3000.. yeah, there are a variety of rules, its all a tad confusing. To sum it all up, it is basically like a chain letter, so you can choose to accept it, write a post and nominate others or just ignore it and break the chain. 

Personally, I think this is all a lovely concept to help discover new bloggers ( such as myself) and help to put themselves out there! 

So basically, I think the rules are:

1.tag a few new bloggers 
2. answer the questions given to you by the person you were tagged with 
3.make up a set of questions of your own 

Here are the questions I answered given by Lucy :- 

1. Hot or cold?
Definitely hot
2. Chocolate or sweets?
Sweets, I can eat them in the bucket load!
3. Sweet or sour?
I always favour sour sweets so... sour? 
4. Blush or bronzer?
Bronzer, Im obsessed with contouring
5. Lipstick or lipgloss?
Lipstick 
6. If all your makeup was stolen what would be the first thing you repurchased?
Such a hard question but I love eyeliner so Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner 
7. If you could live anywhere where would you live?
Los Angeles, USA
8. Favourite lipbalm (I'm actually just on the hunt for a new one and am interested)?
EOS lip balms 
9. Bold eyes or bold lips?
bold lips :) 
10. Night in or night out?
I love to dress up, so night outs! but a nice in with the family or friends is always nice 
11. Favourite song right now?

My Nominees

The blushing Giraffe - Iqra 

Another Girls Paradise - Keely 

Thrifty Skies  - Chloe 

All of them have absolutely amazing blogs, so you should go check them all out! 

So my set of questions for you lovelies are :- 

1. favourite fall/winter item? 
2. Your favourite part of your make up collection?
3. nude lip or bold lip? 
4. hair up or hair down? 
5. Rimmel or Maybelline?
6.Eyeliner or mascara? 
7.would you rather go a week with ugly clothes or a week with no make up? 
8. black or white nails? 
9. Body mist or perfume? 
10. what is a make up product you could not live without? 

I would love to read your answers so just comment below once you have made the post! 


2 comments:

  1. Hello! Thankyou SOOOO much for my nomination <3 honestly means a lot to me :')
    I've already done this award three times haha,so I hope you don't mind but for that reason I won't be doing it again on my blog but I will for sure shout your blog out at the first opportunity I get <3
    also i hope you don't mind me answering these over here ^_^
    So my set of questions for you lovelies are :-

    1. favourite fall/winter item?
    A thick cosy sweater/cardie!

    2. Your favourite part of your make up collection?
    Probably my brush collection so far, although I need to get a lot more still! haha I do love my brushes ^_^

    3. nude lip or bold lip?
    Nude!

    4. hair up or hair down?
    Hair Up (unless its long and pwetty)

    5. Rimmel or Maybelline?
    Rimmel..though thats a tough one! but a quick scan of my collection and I do own more rimmel ^_^

    6.Eyeliner or mascara?
    eyeliner hands down! I could go weeks without mascara but I love me some top lid liner! makes all the difference :)

    7.would you rather go a week with ugly clothes or a week with no make up?
    erm a week with ugly clothes hehe

    8. black or white nails?
    I much prefer dark nails, so black (though I've never painted mine that colour before lol)

    9. Body mist or perfume?
    perfume! lasts way longer so you don't have to worry about topups ^_^

    10. what is a make up product you could not live without?
    Concealer! Benefit's bo-oing to be exact but I love so many!!

    great questions lovely <3 thankyou again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its completely fine :) thanks for answering the questions, I thought it was a really fun concept!

      xx

      Delete