Friday 13 September 2013

The Hair Tie-less Hair Do





So as you can tell from the above image, my mane is quite the length and I often find myself (especially during class) wanting to throw it up but being blessed with the unfortunate situation of not having a hair tie. 

I actually don't know how this even happened or when that little brain of mine decided that this was an idea that would actually work, but it didn't turn out all too bad. It's simple, quick and sufficient for those with long hair wanting to throw it up in seconds. 

HOW TO: 
I pull all my hair up, twist it and wrap it around itself in a doughnut shape,like forming a bun but only wrap it once. I then tuck the remaining twisted hair under the bun and pull it through the hole, much like tying a knot. I am then left with the ends popping out through the middle of the bun. I simply just took these under the bun and through the middle again if need be and it will stay up nice and secure.

So there you have it!
 Im sorry I don't have more images to demonstrate but it was kind of hard trying to take a steady photo of ones self with one hand and not being able to see where it was actually taking the photo. 

I hope some of you at least found it useful. Comment below your thoughts and if you have given it 
a go!


No comments:

Post a Comment