Wednesday 25 September 2013

Michael Kors: Watch




Watches weren't really something that came to the top of my mind of things to invest in and I was never really interested. To me, it was simply a device to tell the time, and since I was born into the era where every kid and his toy had a phone, I didn't really see any need for one. Of course like all kids, we sported the odd barbie or dora the explorer set but it was never all that extravagant. Now, I don't know if its with age but for some strangely odd reason, I mentally decided that this year I would finally invest in a decent watch. 

I purchased this on my travels to the US and thought I would wait patiently to purchase this, wait for it.... in Micheal Kors on Rodeo Drive! I will most probably remember that experience for the rest of my life but moving on. Rose gold in general has been quite the hit this year and I was more than a fan of the finish so ultimately I had my heart set on this particular one. 

I do wear this everyday and find that it fits well with everyday pieces and overall makes the look more classic and sophisticated. I thought that the face would be a tad big and overwhelm my small wrists but because of the size, it is perfect to act as a statement piece. I don't often wear statement jewellery (mainly down to sheer laziness) so this does the trick to round the whole outfit together and I mean, it has the slight edge over jewellery as it has a practical element to tell the time! 

At the end of the day, it isn't exactly something you can't live without but life's all about the little treats. Although it is on the more pricier side, I would, without a doubt recommend it to anyone looking to invest in a nice piece of jewellery or just just generally looking to purchase a new watch. 

Any thoughts, or a watch you have or are lusting after that you would recommend! 

8 comments:

  1. Jeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssss


    This watch is stunnnnnnnnnnnning, go you!
    I need this watch.

    Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha aww thanks! add it to your christmas list :)

      xo

      Delete
  2. I was just looking at this watch today ! It looks stunning. I have a silver Michael Kors watch x

    www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh that sounds nice, I've been looking at different designs as i love micheal kors :)

      xo

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous!! I have a black Marc Jacobs watch, only got mine this year too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that sounds gorgeous, definitely have to check that out :) xx

      Delete
  4. I want one, I want one!
    This is just gorgeous!

    Thanks for leaving me your link in tonights #bbloggers chat :)

    Mlhauken // Beauty, Lifestyle & a bit Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha aww thank you! no problem, thanks for the comment and letting me know you stopped by :)

      xo

      Delete