Sunday 22 September 2013

OOTD #1


So this is actually my first outfit of the day post.... hence the #1 in the title... but this was too gorgeous an ensemble to pass up! I have been in love with kimonos and this one happens to be my latest purchase from River Island for £30 and because it is quite sheer, can be easily paired over numerous outfits. Underneath is a simple chiffon tank from topshop in a bright neon orange. White jeans are a staple in my wardrobe and I could wear them everyday, These are from Zara and are some of the comfiest pair of jeans I own! 
Lastly, there's the Boots. These are also a recent purchase from River island and are a staple in my fall and winter wardrobe. Being 5'2 I need the height so these chunky heels make me at least average whilst still remaining comfortable.


6 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! ^_^ and eeeeek that Kimono is so cayoooot!
    Also loving the boots, I need to get me a sturdy pair for winter and I haven't checked out RI's this season.
    The Blushing Giraffe| The Blog Loving
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you :) you should, they go with everything!

      xo

      Delete
  2. I have a very similar kimono from River Island (possibly even the same design but mine is black all over) and I love it x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely outfit. I was actually looking at the kimono in River Island yesterday and thought it was really pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! haha you should get it :)

      xo

      Delete