Monday 2 September 2013

Youtube Made Me TAG



Ever heard the Mean Girl's quote: 'I saw Cady Heron wearing army pants and flip-flops, so I bought army pants and flip-flops' 
That quote right there thoroughly describes me when it comes to Youtuber recommendations. So glancing at this tag, I thought it would fit me perfectly.These are just some of the products that a few of my favourite Youtuber's have recommended. 



The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer recommended by EssieButton :- 
I've watched Estée for some time and not only has she got an adorable canadian accent but she lives in the UK so her recommendations tend to be of easy access. She has a very 'girl next door' personality and I think thats why people can relate. She has been obsessed with this highlighter and it has popped up in numerous videos. The highlighter itself is perfect for giving a glowing sheen across the high points of the cheeks which is definitely noticeable and I am in love with the champagne toned shimmer. 



Covergirl Clump Crusher recommended by KellyLovesBeauty1 :- 
Kelly was one of the first beauty gurus I subscribed to who also has that 'girl next door' persona and is thoroughly genuine about her opinions. This product has been featured on just about every channel but she was the first to persuade me. As you can see, it has yet to be opened purely down to the fact that I have a couple of mascaras to finish first but I can't wait to give it a whirl and when I do, a review will be its way. 



Real Techniques Buffing Brush recommended by ViviannaDoesMakeup :- 
I highly recommend all of the real techniques brushes but the buffing brush was yet to have been tested. Vivianna raved about this brush for foundation for the longest time.It is perfect for light coverage foundations and BB creams and is synthetic, like all real techniques, so makes it easier to clean. 



MAC Lipstick in 'Plumful recommended by EssieButton :- 
I know, another Estée recommendation but this shade was my very first Mac lipstick purchase. I clearly remember her ranting on about how this could be one her all time favourites and I naturally get drawn to the more berry tones so I thought it would be the perfect first mac lipstick. The shade suits just about every skin tone and I highly recommend it if you are looking for a fall/winter colour. It is also a 'lustre' formula so the colour is easily build-able but still moisturising. 



Revlon PhotoReady BB Cream recommended by MacBarbie07 :- 
Every man and his fish knows the flawless Bethany Mota. I watch every single one of her videos without fail so... you could say I'm a fan. I was on the look out to try a new BB cream and coincidentally she was giving this a lot of love. To my luck, they were yet to have released in the UK but as soon as it hit the drugstores I was the first to snap it up. It is a lovely formula if you are looking for a light coverage for everyday use and is perfect for school. 


TOP - Mary-Lou Manizer highlighter | BOTTOM - MAC Lipstick in 'Plumful'
What are your thoughts or some of the products that you have purchased because of beauty Gurus? 

1 comment: