Tuesday 28 January 2014

EOTD #4 : Simply Pink



I think I may be the last blogger on this earth to get my hands on the Naked 3, but it seemed like it was sold out just about everywhere. However I needn't fret no more, as I finally spotted it sitting at my local Urban Decay counter and couldn't wait to experiment. 
I also purchased and received my soft box light last week and so planning my 'photography sessions' if you will, have been way more flexible, especially as I can do eotd's after or even during my makeup before college.

Since this look was for college I wanted to keep it soft, meaning the crease colour had to be a tad lighter. I'm simply loving the rosy hues in this palette and think it will be perfect for when spring finally gets it's act together... which best be soon. Finally, lets not forget my trusty winged liner and falsies, which tops just about every eotd on this blog. 

Hope you're all having a lovely week! 

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty <3

    Tracey
    saturdaynightgirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete