Sunday 19 January 2014

The Procrastinator Tag


Seeing this tag had my name written all over it. I'm ashamed to admit, but I'm huge procrastinator. I would like to thank the lovely Iqra from The Blushing Giraffe for tagging me. If you haven't already, go check her blog out! 
As for the tag, lets get started. 



1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do?
Cleaning my make up brushes for sure! I will spot clean when I have to, but having to gather the effort to do a mass deep clean is more than this lazy ass can sometimes handle

2. Is washing your make-up brushes something that you do regularly?
As you can gather from my previous answer... no. I am truly ashamed and would recommend anyone to clean their brushes regularly as it can harbour bacteria and yadayadayada, but I simply am too lazy to do it as often as I should. 
 
3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
Not even a day. If I spot a chip and I luckily happen to have that polish with me then I will fill it in there and then. Other than that, I will certainly take my whole set off and have to redo them all on the same day. 
Sad, I know. 
 
4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it?
It depends what it is. With skin care, I have to repurchase as soon as possible, I can't deal with sleeping in a face full of make up. With everything else, I think I can last till my next outing to the shops. 
 
5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Definitely peeling my nail polish off. I know I exclaimed before that I simply can't deal with chipped polish but to be honest, its usually myself that has chipped it. I know that it ruins your nails beds and sometimes that thought will pop up and stop me. However more often than not, it happens anyway. 

6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
College work. It's usually all the beauty related stuff that makes me put it off. I'll watch all the youtube videos in my subscription; read blogposts on my feed and write or plan blog posts before I finally get down to doing some work... by then its almost time for bed. 
 
7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute?
If you live in my household, it may seem like it, but I don't. I absolutely love getting ready, so I usually leave about 1 and a half hours to do so. 

8. Can you commit to spending bans?
Eh.. sometimes. If I don't enter the supposed forbidden gates of boots. if, or more like when I can't gather the will power to stop myself, I simply can't commit. There is always something in boots that I need to get my hands on.  
 
9. How organized is your make-up and nail polish collections?
I would say my make up could be more organised, but I'm definitely happy with my nail polish organisation. I'll do a post soon showing how I store my polish, but I'd say I'm pretty darn chuffed with it. I think I may have to invest in a few Muji storage boxes soon for my make up, random trays and boxes are getting a tad too much. 


I tag all of you to do this, the questions are excellent and so much fun! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same with chipped nail polish, I just can't deal with it!

    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, this is brilliant! I'm a huge procrastinator; mainly reading beauty blogs when I should be doing my dissertation! Following on Bloglovin', lovely! Xx

    http://thelastsouvenir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete