Thursday 23 January 2014

The Empties Post #2


I honestly didn't think I'd be conjuring up another Empties post so soon. However, routing through my eye make up, it was clear the older mascaras had been left a little unloved and dried out. As utterly saddening as it was to see my beloved falsies getting chucked away, it simply had to be done. 

Nivea Rich Regenerating Night Cream - 
 Being on clay masks twice a week for my sporadic fleet of spots, paired with the chilly weather doesn't leave my skin in the best of conditions. I've been routinely slathering this over my face every night in a hopes to rehydrate the skin. Its a tad on the oily side being a thicker consistency but all in all, its done its job. 

L'Oreal Micellar Solution - 
Need I say more. Ive already repurchased another and simply can't live a day without it. 

Simple Rich Moisturiser - 
Again, I've already made the repurchase if you haven't encountered my drugstore haul. Yet another staple in my skincare. 

Rimmel Extra Super Lash -
I took quite a liking to the formula as it was on the drier side, so clung to my near non existent lashes. The brush is also curved to help with the curl and was, if I recall, quite a reasonable price. 

Maybelline Falsies Mascara - 
Definitely on of my favourites and still have yet to pick another up. I think i'll opt for the waterproof formula though in a hopes that it will hold a curl better. Cant fault this mascara and would definitely recommend it. 

Collection Sexy Curves WaterProof Mascara - 
This didn't particularly do anything for me. If it's any consolation, it is waterproof as stated; I've tested it many a time in the pool, but other than that, it just kind of sat on the lashes and did absolutely nothing. 

3 comments:

  1. im considering getting the nivea night time, would you recommend it? did your skin feel nourished or atleast hydrated come coming?

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. , it definitely kept my skin hydrated, with it being only around the £4 mark, I would definitely recommend it as a bog standard moisturiser :) xo

      Delete
  2. I love L'Oréal Micellar Water and Maybelline Falsies as well! Great choices :)

    ReplyDelete