Monday 6 January 2014

NOTD #10 : The French Manicure


I just survived the first ever interview of my life, This one being a university interview. I was less nervous during the actual process than I thought I would be, but I guess I could count that as a positive. 

Of course, I wanted to look a little more clean cut, and so the ever divine french manicure seemed like the most classiest of options; I mean, you can never really get tired of such a timeless manicure. 
It surprisingly doesn't take me all that long to do, so with this in mind, I think I'll be sporting this more often. 

I used Collection's French Manicure Pink base and Barry M's 'White'.

5 comments:

  1. very pretty , they look very neat.
    Melissa x
    http://theinkedblonde.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't beat a simple french manicure, this looks stunning! Your nails are amazing.

    Claudia xx | Beauty and the Chic

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look beautiful, I have never been able to get my white tips that straight! Danielle xx

    missdanielle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat manicure.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete