Wednesday 21 August 2013

HAUL: Bath and Body Works












As you can tell, I have a new camera and I absolutely love it! The picture quality is just immaculate! 

This was a store that I have been dying to visit since I first started reading blogs and watching youtube videos... so you can imagine how long I have been lusting after the products in this store! I have to admit that I did tear up when I walked through the doors and shop workers may or may not have looked at me like I was a freak,fan girling over a freaking candle...


But moving on, there were 2 candles on my list that I would not have left the shop without and that was 'Mahogany Teakwood' and 'Market Peach'. I wasn't really allowed to lug back a load of three wick candles so I decided on 3 mini 'Mahogany Teakwoods'. OH MY SWEETS! It smells like Abercrombie and Fitch which in my eyes... or nose... is the scent of the perfect man shaped by angels and sent down from heaven as a gift from God! 
After fan girling over the 3 minis I spot the Sale shelf and there before me, like it was just meant to be, was the 'Market Peach' candle for 50% off!! I picked up the one smaller than the 3 wick which was a bargain at 5 dollars! Well at this point I nearly wanted to run up to every worker and give them fat kiss.. on the cheek! The reason for me lusting after the scrumptious market peach scent was mainly down to watching Amarixe obsessing over it on her youtube channel, which I adore! I'm not normally one for overly sweet scents as they can give me quite the headache but this scent is perfect if you are looking for that slightly sweet but mellow toned fragrance... and of course, the smell of peaches are evident which makes me love this candle even more. 

Hand Sanitizer's and the jazzy holders were another thing I was lusting after because lets face it, you don't find cute ass hand sanitizer's back in the Uk, especially not ones with the sweetest holders. It was 5 for 20 dollars so I spent 5 minutes merrily picking them out and ultimately going for the cutest packaging. Oh, and lets not forget the zebra holder which is just adorable! 

So all in all I had the greatest experience in Bath and Body Works and When I return.. which I will.. I am making sure to have extra room for the beloved 3 wick candles! 

What is your favourite store or tell me if you've had a similar fan girl experience?! 

Amarixe's youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/amarixe

Love 




No comments:

Post a Comment