Thursday 22 August 2013

My Lips In Love

Red- Pomegranate and Raspberry | Pink- Strawberry Sorbet | Blue- Sweet Mint 




EOS (a.k.a Evolution of Smooth) lip balms.
 Ive never seen my lips react so quickly and lovingly to a hydrating lip product. Suffering from quite dry lips, I have been through my fair share of lip balms and treatments on the market and none of them have ever seemed to get it right. Of course, few have come close, for example the Carmex lip balm. For a while I was addicted to the stuff, but once I stopped using it I found that my lips became even worse. I also wasn't a big fan of the slippery oil like texture that sat on the lips.

So when I found that I would be taking a trip to the big US, the EOS lip balms were a product I definitely wanted to get my hands on.


Now I simply couldn't resist picking up all three flavours? scents? on offer in Target, so its a damn good job I adore them so much! 

It has quite a dry formula which is slightly different from many lip balms I have come across and so understand why some people may shy away from that. However, I feel like the texture does helps it last longer on the lips. I put it on every night as part of my night time routine and I can still feel the product on my lips in the morning. I also love the scents that EOS have offers up so far, I mean, I haven't tried them all out... yet, but I'm sure there is a scent out there suitable for everyone; with a total of 7 permanent flavours out and limited edition ones cropping up every now and then.

Lastly, the fact that the ingredients that go in to making these beauties are 100% natural and 95% organic gives you all the more reason to try them out if you haven't already!

If you live in the US then they are very easily accessible and can be purchased just about anywhere. Unfortunately in the UK, you can only get them online through either :- http://www.naturisimo.com/index.cfm?nme=eos or http://www.amazon.co.uk/
However more recently, I've seen them popping up in selfridges for around £6 a piece! 
Both websites are about £5.99 for 1 lip balm which is a bit pricey considering in the US they retail at $2.99! 

Comment below if you have tried them and your thoughts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment