Monday 19 August 2013

Mid Monthly Favourites: AUGUST



As you can probably tell from the missing July monthly favourites, I didn't really get the opportunity to show you all what I have been loving during the month as I was a bit busy travelling around America but since there have been a lot of new additions to my collection, I couldn't wait till August ended! I may do a couple mini hauls of some of the purchases from a few of the stores in the future. 




Beauty Favourites:- 

NAKED Basics Palette - 
I've had this palette sitting in my collection for quite a while but recently, especially during my travels, I have been using this palette a lot just add a bit of depth to the crease as I didn't want to plastered with make up in the heat. I use 'w.o.s (walk of shame)' all over the lid and then define the crease using a mix of 'Naked 2' and 'Faint'.  

MUA Blush Perfection Cream Blush in 'Dolly' -
I purchased this blush on a whim before I went on vacation. Mostly because it was a steal at £2 and I loved the shade. I figured it would go really well when I wore a defined smokey eye but still wanted a bit of colour on the cheeks. In the swatch it looks pink but on the pan it is a light Apricot/ peach shade and blends really well when applied. 

MAYBELLINE Baby Lips in 'Cherry Me' -
I have been lusting after this lip product since it's release and hype on blogs and youtube and I think I teared up when I saw it hanging on the shelf at the first drugstore I stopped by in the US. It was an emotional moment... but this product is definitely worth all the hype it gets! From the cutest packaging to the actual formula; it moisturises the lips while giving them that red tint of gloss. 
Also, It has now just been released in the UK drugstores so you all don't feel left out! 

DUO Eyelash Adhesive - 
Since I wear lashes almost everyday I thought that it was about time that I purchased a proper lash glue and this one seemed to be the one that a lot beauty gurus used so I thought it must be at least decent. I got the one that was tinted black it works a dream. A little bit goes a long way and I don't think I will ever look back! 

SIGMA Small Angled Brush E65 (Mrs Bunny collection) - 
I love a defined brow but I often find doing my brows quite a chore. Recently, I have been using this brush to help with the brows and it has made my routine so much quicker and easier... So really it has made life quicker and easier. I think I'm just in love with this brush! 


Le Swatches :- 

Left - MUA Cream Blush in 'Dolly' 
Right - Maybelline Baby Lips in 'Cherry Me' 



Food Favourite:- 

CADBURYS Dairy Milk With Oreos - 
OH MY GOSH. I can't find words to describe this fine food except if you haven't tried it then, in the words of Eleventh Gorgeous, GO GETCHU SOME! I've never really been a chocolate lover, I mean I like the stuff but its not my first choice when it comes to an unhealthy snack. Im so an Oreo lover and anything with it goes for me, including this! 

Music Favourite:- 

 'Wake Me Up' by AVICII -
This was on continuously while driving up the pacific coast highway and it fit the scene perfectly. Now every time I hear this song it makes me want to go back! 



Love 





No comments:

Post a Comment